Report an Issue

Community Board Five works hard to ensure that city services run smoothly and that agencies are responsive to the concerns of people who live and work in our district. We field complaints from residents and business owners and help address concerns and find solutions.

If you have a concern or inquiry, please fill out the form below. Try to be as specific and detailed as possible.

For most issues, it is important that you first file a 311 complaint before reaching out to us. Filing a 311 complaint is quick and easy to do online, by phone or on social media. Having a 311 record allows the city to better track and address issues over time. 


Required Fields *

Sign Up For Our Newsletter